Parking on the front side of the school:
• 75 parking places in the school lot
• 104 parking places in the TeWinkle Park Athletic Complex right next to the school on Arlington Drive.
• 62 parking places at TeWinkle Park on Junipero Drive
• 55 parking places at the Tennis Center on Junipero Drive
• Additional street parking is available on Arlington Drive in front of TeWinkle Park
• Additional street parking is available on both sides of Junipero Drive at Arlington Drive
Parking on the back side of the school:
• 151 parking places on Presidio Square (the one-way road that runs behind the campus and parallel to Presidio Drive)
• Additional street parking is available on Presidio Drive and the other streets in the neighborhood behind the school.
• Walking gate open and available before and after school on Presidio Square behind the Davis Magnet School campus.
BEFORE SCHOOL DROP-OFF IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT
Students should arrive at school no earlier than 7:45 a.m.
Moms and dads, you may certainly drop-off your child in the morning with our valet in our school parking lot. Like John Wayne Orange County Airport and LAX -- the curb along the front of the school is for the immediate unloading of students only -- no parking.
Moms and dads, you stay in your vehicle. Say your goodbyes and give your kisses before you come through the valet line. Your child should be ready to hop out when you pull into the school parking lot.
Please pull as far forward as possible so that other vehicles can pull in behind you.
Always follow the directions of the school personnel in the parking lot.
BACK GATE ENTRANCE AVAILABLE BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL
The walking gate entrance at the back of the Davis Magnet School campus will be available before and after school every day. The back gate is located on Presidio Square, the one way street accessed from Presidio Drive and next to the Coastline ROP campus.
For campus security, the back walking gate will be locked during the school day when school is in session.
Students who arrive late (tardy) for school may need to enter the campus through the front gate next to the school flag pole in the school parking lot on Arlington Drive, if the back gate has already been locked.
Arrive at school on time and entrance through the back walking gate is A-OK. Students should sit down in their lines until flag salute begins at 8:15 a.m. each day.